enterprise, nowadays a limited Company with capital fully paid in,
operates in the national and international maritime market since about a century. In the early 10’ has been taken over by
Carlo Gennarini (in the photo
then it reached the third generation of direct family management.
sits today in an owned historical three-floored XVII century building
located in the center of the old city, right next to the Harour
Master’s Office, fully restored and refurbished to suit the
Here, in an old print,
the former Fatebenefratelly monastry in Episcopio square, demolished in
1935 to allow building the Harbour Master complex. Even since then our
offices were far-sightedly located there
Still today the strategical location of our offices, with its position close to both the industrial and the commercial ports, allows us, to cut most of the dead times which would otherwise so badly affect the despatch of our core business activities.
We were already there!